FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
April 18, 2016
Joe Verkennes, Director of Marketing and Communications
Monroe County Community College
1555 S. Raisinville Rd., Monroe, MI 48161
(734) 384-4207 (O), (419) 343-3063 (M)
MCCC TO HOST SPRING OPEN HOUSE MAY 4
MONROE, Mich. – Monroe County Community College will host a Spring Open House on May 4 for adult learners interested in continuing their education, as well as parents with children who are evaluating college options.
The open house will run from 6-7:30 p.m. and will be held in the atrium of the La-Z-Boy Center on MCCC’s Main Campus, which is located at 1555 S. Raisinville Rd. in Monroe.
At the Spring Open House, attendees will be able to:
- Learn about academic programs, transfer opportunities, student organizations, financial aid and scholarship opportunities, four-year degree opportunities via Siena Heights University at MCCC and more.
- Meet with admissions and financial aid representatives, deans, faculty members and other staff.
- Meet with current MCCC students and alumni.
- Complete an application for admission.
- Take a tour of campus.
For more information, contact the Office of Admissions at (734) 384-4104.
About Monroe County Community College
Founded in 1964, Monroe County Community College is a public, two-year institution supported by tax monies from Monroe County, educational funds from the State of Michigan and student tuition.
The college’s mission is to enrich and transform lives by providing opportunities and excellence in higher education. The Main Campus is located at 1555 South Raisinville Road, Monroe, Mich., 48161, with easy access to Toledo and Detroit. The Whitman Center is located at 7777 Lewis Ave.,Temperance, Mich., 48182, near the Ohio-Michigan Border. Detailed information about MCCC is available at www.monroeccc.edu.