- Disability Services coordinates all test accommodations for students with disabilities in credit and non-credit classes.
- To request a test accommodation in a class, the student must first be registered with Disability Services and have acceptable documentation on file.
- Each semester, students are required to meet with a Disability Services Counselor to be approved for accommodations.
- Test accommodation requests should be submitted 3 - 5 days prior to the date of the exam/quiz.
- Test accommodation requests submitted with less than 3 days notice are subject to Department/Instructor approval.