MCCC Home Page

Keeping Your Award

If you were awarded a Pell Grant, Family Federal Education Loans, Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant, Michigan Educational Opportunity Grant, Federal College Work Study, Michigan Work Study, Michigan Competitive Scholarship Program, and/or endowed need based scholarships, you have to meet something called Standards of Progress in order to keep your financial aid.

Please visit the below links to read about how to keep your award:

Repeating Courses

Standards of Academic Progress

Withdrawal from Classes


WebPAL for Students, Faculty & Staff