| Human Resources
The Human Resources Office aspires to increase the quality of work life for all faculty/staff. Major responsibilities of the Human Resources function involve recruitment, compensation and benefits, training and development, employee relations, record keeping, policies and procedures, and diversity.
Human Resources Mission
Support the mission of the College and serve as a strategic partner in all human resource areas, which include the following:
- Improving the quality of work life
- Assuring staff member effectiveness
- Respecting human dignity
- Supporting the spirit of community
Human Resources Objectives
In order to achieve this purpose, Human Resources through positive employee relations shall:
- Facilitate the recruitment and retention of qualified diverse staff.
- Ensure that benefit plans and compensation systems are fair and equitable.
- Develop training programs that reflect service and leadership effectiveness.
- Provide guidance regarding staffing and management issues.
- Implement and clarify policies and procedures, including employment laws.
- Implement programs that enhance a spirit of recognition, diversity and inclusion and college community.
Ann Gerweck - Administrative Assistant to the Director of Human Resources
Office A-123 ~ Student Services/Administration Building
Molly McCutchan ~ Director of Human Resources
Office: A-115 ~ Student Services/Administration Building
1555 S. Raisinville Rd.
Monroe, MI 48161-9746