The BUSINESS DIVISION at Monroe County Community College is dedicated to offering higher education learning experiences in a vast array of business and technology related disciplines which will equip students with abilities and skills allowing them the opportunity to be successful whether entering the world of work or continuing their education.
- Offer skills based courses to enhance students’ technological knowledge with the goal of providing them with abilities appropriate to immediate application in a place of work, meeting the needs of employers.
- Offer freshman and sophomore level courses appropriate for transfer into the first two years of a four-year business or technology related degree.
- Develop and promote community college-to-baccalaureate level articulation or transfer agreements to facilitate seamless matriculation for students wishing to pursue a four-year degree.
- Offer two-year associate degrees and certificates in occupational related fields intended to lead to immediate employment in the chosen field of study.
- Develop, offer and promote learning experiences in the various business fields to provide students with opportunities to explore out-of-class activities which will supplement classroom based learning.